- What is Blogger?
- Benefits of being a Blogger
- How to make a free blog in blogger?
Let’s move to each of them :
Table of Contents
What is Blogger?
Blogger is a free service offered by Google which helps millions of publishers to share their ideas with the world in the form of articles.
A blog may be of any type, like News Blog, Food Blog, Health & fitness blog, educational blogs, etc.
You can check our Educational Blog here: https://www.fullonstudy.com
Benefits / Advantages of being a Blogger!
The three best advantages of being a Blogger are as :
- “You never stop learning”: Yes its true, as a blogger one can never stop learning. It is so because Blogging is all about sharing knowledge. So how can you stop learning?
- “You can work from Anywhere”: It’s similar to your online business, in which you can work from anywhere, even from the comfort of your home. Most importantly you are free to work anytime.
- “Blogging is not just a passion, It’s also a career”: If you are passionate and serious about blogging, then you can also make a good sum of money. At a time, it works as a passive source of income.
How to create a free blog in Blogger? (Step-by-step Guide)
The Blogger’s free blog is based on Free 15 GB storage & a free subdomain. Below are the few examples that differentiate a subdomain with a custom domain.
Example of Subdomain: anamascara1.blogspot.com
Example of a custom domain: harishjoshi.com
In the below step-by-step guide I’ll explain “How to create a free blog in Blogger ?”
Step 1: Visit Blogger.com
In the first step, you have to visit www.blogger.com. This URL open like this (as shown below) :
Just CLICK on the “CREATE YOUR BLOG” button and move to the second step.
Step 2: Sign In with your Google Account :
In this step, you have to sign in using your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create a new one here.
After a successful login, you will be redirected to your Blogger panel.
Step 3: Confirm your profile :
Now in step 3 you just have to confirm your Blogger profile. You just have to check your details and click on the “Continue to Blogger” button.
Step 4: Create a New Blog
After confirming your profile in the above step, now simply click on the “CREATE NEW BLOG” button in the next window.
Step 5: Choose your Blog, Tittle, URL Address & Theme!
In this step, add a tittle & an address to your blog and then simply select a theme based on your interest and then proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Your Blogger Dashboard!
After proceeding into step 5, you will be redirected to your blogger dashboard. Here you can publish your content & keep track of site traffic. The live preview of the dashboard is as :
Visit your Blog :
Now after creating a free blog in blogger, you have to check whether your site is running good or bad. Just visit the below page & see your website’s live preview.
This is your new blogger blog. You can use your Blogger dashboard to write new posts on your blog.
- How to Get a Free Domain name for your Blog?
- How to add the Custom theme in Blogger?
- Setup Bigrock Custom Domain in Blogger: A Beginner’s Guide
- Add Meta Tags to Individual Blogger posts – & Boost your SEO by 200%
- Add PayPal Donate Button to Blogger & make supplementary income
In my next tutorial, I’ll tell you “How to use Blogger Post editor“. I hope you like this post. Share this post with your friends & help them Start a free blog on Blogger.