One of the best ways to boost traffic to your blog is to promote your blog on social media. In this complete guide, I am gonna share 5 best social share buttons for Blogger in 2020.
If you are a newbie and want to start a free Blogspot blog. Get Started Here.
In my previous post, I have also shared, how you can boost social engagement by using click-to-Tweet on Blogger posts.
Before sharing my complete list of 5 best Social sharing buttons for Blogger, let us know some benefits of using Social share buttons.
Benefits of using Social Share Buttons
According to Statista, the number of Social media users reached 2.7 B and expected to grow to some 3.02 B by 2020.
Above graph gives a complete overview of how fast social media users are increasing every year.
Using Social sharing buttons on your blog can help you:
1. Boost Site Traffic
The number one benefit of using Social share buttons on your blog is that it can help you increase overall traffic to your blog. Since more and more people share your post, more traffic you will get!
2. Increase Brand Awareness
If people start sharing your content with their follower, your site will get more new visitors. In this way, you will get a completely new audience for free. Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on Facebook advertisement to acquire new subscribers. Thus using Share buttons can help you increase brand awareness for free!
3. Gain a lot of Links
Backlinks play a major role in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). If a lot of people shares your content over Social media, the number of naturally occurring backlinks also increases & Google loves natural backlinks.
4. Improve SEO Score
According to Google, Social media directly cannot be considered as a ranking factor. However, social signals such as likes and shares impact SEO. Posts with better social engagement lead to better SEO.
These are some of the great benefits of using Social share buttons. Now I am going to share 5 best social share buttons for your Blogspot blog.
5 Best Social Share Buttons for Blogger
Here is the complete list of 5 best social share buttons for your Blogger blog:
1. AddThis Share Buttons
AddThis provide free share buttons for your blog. It has more than 1.9B monthly unique visits. You can share with up to 185 social media channels using their share buttons. Along with share buttons, they also provide follow buttons, related post, list building, and link promotion tools.
- AddThis is completely free.
- It only shows the Social media channels visitors use the most.
- Can be easily integrated with Google Analytics.
- You can easily export traffic report as CSV.
- Along with share buttons, you also get follow buttons, related post, list building, and link promotion tools for free!
- No Live Chat Support.
- No more cons yet! (If you’ve one leave it in comments below)
Sign Up Link!
Sign Up Here: https://www.addthis.com
2. Shareaholic Share Buttons
Shareaholic provides one of the best call-to-action share buttons for your Blogspot blog. It is easy to install and comes with 100’s of social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, and Reddit.
- Easy to install.
- Have lots of Social networks to share with.
- Can be easily integrated with Google analytics.
- Floating as well as Image share buttons.
- Along with the share button, you will also get tools like content analytics, cookie consent, follow buttons, related content, post share prompt, and blog monetization.
- It takes 5 to 10 seconds to load.
- Their monetization system is not good. However, sharing buttons are awesome!
Sign Up Link!
Sign Up Here: https://www.shareaholic.com/
3. Sumo Share Buttons
Sumo is another best platforms you can use for add share buttons to your Blogspot blog. It provides great share analytics along with two best sharing options (text and image sharing).
- Beautiful share buttons.
- Have a lot of Share button placement layouts.
- Provide inline as well as floating share buttons.
- Only last 7 days analytics available in the free plan.
- The tracking feature is available only in upgraded plans.
- Sumo Pro is required to shorten links.
Sign Up Link!
Sign Up Here: https://sumo.com/
I’ve used GetSiteControl on one of my blogs for over 1 year. It is really amazing, have a cool dashboard and easy to use.
If you sign up for GetSiteControl, you will get access to Email Subscription, Contact form, Promo widget, Survey widget, Follow buttons and Live Chat along with Share buttons.
- Beautiful & Responsive Share buttons.
- Gives Real-time statistics,
- Provide A/B testing.
- The free version is best for sites having less than 50,000 pageviews.
- Can be integrated with Google Analytics.
- Need to upgrade if you receive more than 50,000 views every month.
- Do not provide image sharing buttons.
- Do not provide link shortening feature.
- Only 11 Social media channels are available.
Sign Up Link!
Sign Up Here: https://getsitecontrol.com/
If you want a completely free Social sharing network for your blog, then it is Social9. Even you will not have Social9 branding on your share buttons.
It can be easily integrated and can be installed in a few clicks and thus one of the best social share buttons for blogger.
- Easy to install on your blog.
- No need to Create an account.
- Share Count is available.
- It consists of a variety of horizontal as well as vertical sharing layouts.
- Sharing buttons design is not so beautiful.
- A lesser number of sharing networks.
- No analytics.
- Shorten links cannot be used.
- Image sharing buttons are also not available.
Sign Up Link!
Check it out here: https://www.social9.com/
Final Words: Best Social Share Buttons for Blogger
In this complete article, I have reviewed 5 best social share buttons for Blogger. These are the 5 Social share buttons, which I also have personally used.
I have tried to share all the pros and cons of the above share buttons. If have skipped something you can let me know in the comments section.
Appreciate my efforts by sharing this post!
Leave a comment to let me know, whether this post is helpful or not!
Our Email Newsletter here: Subscribe Here
- How to add WhatsApp Share Button in Blogger [Step-by-Step] - October 3, 2020
- How to Remove Powered by Blogger from Your Blog Footer? - September 27, 2020
- Beginners Guide to Keyword Research in 2023 - May 1, 2020