- Collecting user data (Email, Phone, etc.) via email newsletters,
- Showing advertisements (or using affiliate links) on your blog,
- Analyzing your blog traffic (using Google Analytics),
- Selling products on your blog,
- Doing/accepting guest posts or
- Using any other 3rd party services, etc.
Step 1: Visit getterms.io.
Step 3: After you choose a plan, scroll below & enter your blog details.
Website Address: Enter your blog address (https://harishjoshi.com)
Company Name: If you have registered a Company based on your blog, then you can add your company name (e.g. Google LLC). If you have not registered any company then you can simply enter your blog title (FullTechHelp).
State or Location: Enter the state of your residential address (e.g. Uttarakhand, India)
Check Mark the box saying “I understand & agree to the getterms.io disclaimer”
- How to add WhatsApp Share Button in Blogger [Step-by-Step] - October 3, 2020
- How to Remove Powered by Blogger from Your Blog Footer? - September 27, 2020
- Beginners Guide to Keyword Research in 2020 - May 1, 2020